AUSTIN HEALEY CLUB OF SOUTHERN ONTARIO
AHCSO 40th Anniversary Celebration – see the video!
Pub/Meeting Night – 2nd Wednesday of each month:
|Unless otherwise noted below, our regular meeting location is Ned Devine’s Irish Pub, located at 575 Ontario St, Milton (north west corner of Ontario Street and Derry Road). |
Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- Wednesday January 9: AHCSO Pub Night
- Tuesday January 15: Club event at the Lift Superstore 7PM, 2300 Speers Road, Oakville
- Wednesday February 13, AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- Wednesday March 13, AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- Wednesday April 10, AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- Sunday April 21: Ancaster British Car Flea Market (volunteers needed – please see post on Home page). Click here.
- April 27: Brits on the Bay, Pensacola, Florida. Click here.
- May 4th and 5th: AACA Automotive Flea Market, Lindsay. Web site click here.
- Wednesday May 8: AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- May 11: Tech Session at Royal Restoration located at 20 Howard Place – Unit 5 Kitchener Ontario, N2K 2Z4. Lunch is to follow at Howl at the Moon located at 1271 Victoria St N, Kitchener, ON N2B 3E1.
- Saturday May 18: All British Field Meet, Vancouver BC. Info? Click here.
- May 25-June 2: British Car Week
- May 29: Monthly Lunch. 1:00 PM at ‘Wundeba’, 4448 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON, L7P 0N2, 905-336-8881. Please RSVP Malcolm Bruce at 905-338-8492 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday & Sunday June 1-2: Fleetwood County Cruise-in. Details here.
- Saturday June 1: The GBBCC Brits in the Village event will be held this year on Saturday, June 1st 2019. Please see photos from last year’s event.This event is put on by the Grey-Bruce British Car Club. They look forward to seeing you at their signature show at a great venue. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Graeme Wallace: 705-444-8296 or Britsemail@example.com.
- June 2-6: Rendezvous, Lake Chilean, WA. Web site click here.
- June 6-9: Southeastern Classic XXXIII, Little Switzerland, NC. Click here.
- June 8: All British Classic and Antique Car Show. Caledon Fair Grounds, 18297 Hurontario Street. 9 AM to 3 PM. Hosted by Headwaters British Car Club. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday June 12: AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- June 23 to 27: Healey Summit, Lake Winnepesaukee, NH. Web-site click here. Registration Form click here.
- June 26: Monthly Lunch. 1:00PM at Old Marina Restaurant, 1947 McClintock Drive, Cambridge, ON, 519 658 0367. Please RSVP Malcolm Bruce at 905-338-8492 or email@example.com.
- Wednesday July 10: AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- July 12-14: British Motoring Festival, Windsor, Nova Scotia. Click here.
- July 31: Monthly Lunch 1 PM at Heaven on 7, 262 Main St. S, Rockwood On., 519 856 2693. Please RSVP Malcolm Bruce at 905-338-8492 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday August 14: AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- Sunday August 18: Brits on the Lake, Port Perry. Click here.
- Aug 28: Monthly Lunch at 1 PM: Ravine Winery, St. David’s. Details to follow, ticket purchase in advance for this event. Please RSVP Malcolm Bruce at 905-338-8492 or email@example.com.
- September 6-11: Conclave 2019, Deadwood, SD. Click here.
- Wednesday September 11: AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- Sunday Sept 15: British Car Day – Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Oakville. Click here.
- Wednesday Sept 25: Monthly Lunch – meet at 1PM At The Cedar House, 12 Broadway St. W, Paris, On., 519-442-5555. RSVP Malcolm Bruce (away at Conclave until Sept 16) 905-338-8492, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday October 6: Classic and Iconic Car Show, CPU try Heritage Park, Milton, ON. Start time: 9 AM. Click here.
- Wednesday October 9: AHCSO Pub Night – Social Hour begins 7 PM, Meeting starts at 8 PM.
- Sunday October 20: Ol’ Guys British Swap Meet: Rockton Fair Grounds.
- Sunday October 27: Fall Color Run. The BSCC is pleased to include the members of the Healey club on the fall colour tour. Start is at Tim Hortons, Plains Rd. & Waterdown Rd., finish is in Milton. Arrive at 10:30, depart 11:00. Sign up on BSCC website: bsccweb.com
- Wednesday October 30th at 1:00 PM: Monthly Lunch, Copper Kettle Pub, 517 Main St., Georgetown On. L7G 3S9, 905 877 5551 (it is actually in the village of Glen Williams just north of Georgetown). As usual RRSP to me so that I can inform them of numbers: Malcolm Bruce, 905 338 8492, Malcolmbruce11@gmail.com
- Wednesday November 13: AHCSO Pub Night, Annual General Meeting and Election – see News item for full details.
- Wednesday December 11, AHCSO Christmas Party:
In December we have our annual Christmas Party & Meeting. This event will once again be held at the Mohawk Inn Chop House Banquet Room on Wednesday Dec 11th. The Mohawk inn is located on the West side of Guelph Line just a few hundred meters north of Hwy 401. Social time will be at 6:30 pm with dinner at 7:30 pm.
The cost for each person attending will be $5.00 You read that correctly; only $5.00 each! Your Club will pay the rest. (Yippee!)
We will be having a full buffet style dinner. Menu details will be announced soon once that is finalized. There will be a cash bar in the room, and we have requested that Phil ‘Membership’ Jarrett add Mr. S. Clause as an honorary member of our club in case he wants to attend. Who knows, you might even see a reindeer powered Healey!